LIQUORICE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LIQUORICE









Glassons top / Junk shorts / Jelly Beans / MinkPink sunglasses (similar)

I've underestimated how handy it is to own good, sheer, lightweight cottons. This quilted shoulder top by Glassons has taken me through Winter (I layered, of course) and now into Spring with no regrets of over-wearing it. It's become such a favourite that I may or may not also own it in blue...?

The weekends seem to fly by faster each time they come around but luckily this one was filled with an abundance of The Mindy Project, sweets, good company and a picnic. There's so much coming up this week between the blog and Uni but it's mid-semester break after that and I couldn't be more excited. In my mind I've planned some time with my pal Vitamin D so I have less of a resemblance to a reflective sheet of paper and doing the 1000 Steps (once I get the motivation to put myself through that again), but I've got a feeling I'll be stuck indoors trying to get ahead on school work instead.
Photos: Dragana Przulj


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan