CLOCKWORK - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

CLOCKWORK



Blue Ridge denim jacket (similar) / Glassons top / Eniko & Skye skirt via Alyssmn (similar) / Siren wedges / ASOS Quilted bag / The Horse watch* / Colette earrings (different colour) / Mink Pink sunglasses

The week started off great when a package came in the mail holding the last white-faced vegetable tan watch from the guys over at The Horse after I'd won the competition held by Spin Dizzy Fall. Minimalistic, oversized and it being made with genuine Italian leather had me forgetting all about this watch by Marc Jacobs I'd been eyeing for the past few months but couldn't find anywhere that would ship to Australia (what was the deal with that, anyway?!). I think this is the definition of perfect timing (unintended pun but I'll leave it there anyway).

The best part about all of this is that I'd completely forgotten about entering the competition at all. Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets and forgetting about those too...


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan