ENCHANTED - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

ENCHANTED








Forever New dress / London Rebel heels (similar) / Lili clutch (similar)

One definite perk of working in a direct factory outlet centre includes finding those gems you've had on your wish list for a while but missed out on because you did the whole "I'll get it later" thing with - which is always the case with me and whoever has experienced a shopping trip with yours truly can vouch for that. Lo and behold though, I found this floral shift dress from Forever New that I'd been eyeing throughout Winter at the outlet store last week for a substantially cheaper price and I obviously couldn't say no. It's soft, light weight and bright which is everything I could ask for if I'm trying to keep up with my 'more brights' goal this season.

I've been having Gossip Girl withdrawals (everyday since it ended last December, mind you) so I also can't help but think of Miss Waldorf (now Mrs. Waldorf-Bass :')) and her love of florals while preparing this post, hence why I've organised a season one marathon starting tomorrow for anyone who cares because watching it a couple of hundred times is never enough...


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan