TAKE ME HOME - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

TAKE ME HOME



Kimbra 2011 Australian Tour tee / Glassons polka dot shorts (in playsuit version) & bracelet / Siren wedges / Colette bag & necklace (similar) / Hat (similar) / Mink Pink sunglasses

I may have attended One Direction's Take Me Home tour on Thursday night and loved every second of it. Please excuse the fangirl in me but it has to be shared. My cousin, Dragana (who helped on posts such as this and this one) and I ended up having amazing seats (front row of the second stage!) and tried to act as cool, calm and collected as we could each time we got acknowledged - we did the squealing internally, of course. Judge allllll you want!

In other news, despite today's 30°C weather, my plans to work on my pasty skin completely failed me, but least I found my favourite tee from Kimbra's 2011 tour and got to frolic around in my polka dot shorts, right? I didn't get much done of anything important (oops) but I finally decided on my birthday plans with less than a month to go, so that's a huge achievement (also chore) in itself.

Photos: Mum


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan