FOCUS - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

FOCUS



Glassons denim vest and cut out ring / Forever New sweater / Bardot jeans (similar) / Colette Hayman necklace (similar) and bag / Boots (similar) / The Horse watch

If you read my previous post about the Levi's show at MSFW you would have discovered my love for denim - and more specifically, acid wash. This frayed vest didn't sit on the racks for too long before I grabbed the last one in my size (and over-enthusiastically paired it with my acid wash jeans one day at work). Working in retail is so convenient when you're re-inventing your wardrobe (yet so bad for my bank account)!

Anyway, SWOTVAC (the break before exams) is here and although classes finished on Friday, I still have roughly 5 reports to complete before I can fully enter exam mode and that terrifies me a little bit. On the bright side, a week from Friday I will be all done, 21, and have just one more semester left (I hope) until I can graduate/travel. In the meantime, I should pay attention to the title of this post and try to be a little more productive...




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan