POPPY - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

POPPY








DIY Floral head piece / Forever New singlet (similar) / Glassons skirt / Jelly sandals / MinkPink sunglasses (similar)

If the first few days of Summer are anything to go by, light weight fabrics will be a necessity for the next few months - bonus points if they have interesting textures like this foil singlet, which makes for an effortless outfit when paired with a maxi skirt. I remember professing my dislike for split side dresses a few years back when every news segment talked about 'that Grammy dress' that was worn, but now that it's all over I can bring myself to wear one. It also helps that this skirt is simple and I don't trip myself over when I walk. Another new addition to my growing Summer essentials list will include *surprise surprise* fun flower headpieces, like this DIY rose crown that two elderly women complimented me on at work and then proceeded to nickname me 'Poppy.'






Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan