10 Beautiful Dresses To Wear To A Wedding - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

10 Beautiful Dresses To Wear To A Wedding

*Update: all of the gorgeous dresses above can be shopped using the scrolling shopping bar below. Hover over an item image and the brand and price will pop up, the navigation arrows allow you to scroll through all 10 dresses. 

So, it's officially started.

When interning a few years ago, I overheard my boss talking to another colleague: "trust me" she was saying "it'll just happen. One Summer your friends will start getting married and then every weekend you'll be attending a wedding." Well, this year seems to be the tipping point for mine and Ols' friends and I for one am super excited about this. I love love, weddings, romance...and heading to a Summer do' is the best excuse to stock up on a wardrobe full of pretty new dresses. 

Not only is it wedding season coming up, but Summer is filled with other events where special attire is required: prom, parties and holidays.

Now is the time to get your wardrobe in order; so often I see a dress early in the season and kick myself when I can't find it later on. If you are thinking about buying for a few different occasions, starting now and spreading the cost is super helpful too.

What special occasions do you guys have coming up?

Have a super day all!

Love,

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan