PARK AVENUE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

PARK AVENUE






Forever New Gloria Cut-Out Jumpsuit & Annieka day bag / London Rebel heels / Glassons cut out cuff

As Aziz Ansari would say, "Treat 'yo self." And I did as soon as I laid eyes on Forever New's current Park Avenue collection featuring, among many other pretty things, the Annieka day bag. Complete with croc textured panelling and oodles of space inside thanks to the zip divider, the slick leather bag fulfils any void I had left in my bag collection (for now at least), and is the perfect companion to my embroidered cut-out jumpsuit, also by the guys over at Forever New. When a brand is so consistent with its quality and sophistication, it's hard to feel guilty...



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan