5 Practical Posts To Kick Start Your Spring - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

5 Practical Posts To Kick Start Your Spring


With Spring right around the corner, now is the time to be thinking about positive changes for a fresh new season.

Around this time of year I always feel like it's a good time for a clearout and clearup!

I've rounded up 5 of my favourite posts, helping us along the way to a revived new season. Read on for tips on your home, finance, wardrobe and beauty...

1.
How To Keep Your Home Sparking on Lauren Conrad: 

OK so this may seem pretty obvious but this Spring cleaning checklist on Lauren Conrad is a great reminder of the things to keep on top of in order to maintain a tidy home. I am totally guilty of using the back of a chair as my clothing dumping ground. This day/week/month/season chart is helping me to stay on track. Starting now. 

2.

This article really rang true with me. I read something similar a few months ago and I have to say that since then I've been looking at my accounts differently. It can be hard to save money, especially if you are a student or working freelance, so by dividing up your income and prioritising 'paying yourself' i.e. paying into your savings, you can change your habits for the better. And spend your 'splurge' money guilt free.

3.
Jewelry Organization Complete on A House In The Hills:

As I mentioned in this post my jewellery is currently living in three pretty but completely impractical boxes. Now that we have a new home, I am determined to set up a proper jewellery area where I can oragnise my pieces, and have access to them without having to set aside 30 minutes of de-tangling time ahead of wearing. All of Sarah's solutions - from bangle holders to necklace drawers, tick my boxes. Starting Spring with an organised wardrobe feels good. Speaking of which…

4.
Wardrobe Rehab - 6 Steps To Your Perfect Closet on A Pair And A Spare DIY:

I. Need. This. Since the age of 16 - my first Saturday job and first 'own money' - I have amassed a wardrobe of a lotta good and a lotta lotta bad. It's not that necessarily the items I've picked up are actually gross, just that they were right for one time in my life and not so much any more. And sometimes a piece looks great in store and not at home etc etc. Geneva's tips on a wardrobe rehab are so useful and I am going to implement them once I've hauled all of my clothes out of storage.

5.
Brush Cleaning on Vivianna Does Makeup:

At the grand old age of 24 I have only just begun using a brush to apply my foundation. Prior to now I've used my fingers, and I have to say that part of me still prefers this - half because I have been too lazy to wash my brushes/don't really know the correct procedure and half because I find that I get a dewier finish when I use my hands - anyhu on days when I do use my brushes I have been a bit grossed out to see that they are all becoming one uniform colour of smoosh. Smoosh? Totally a thing.
When looking for a makeup brush cleaning tutorial I knew that Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup would surely have the answer - and she totally does. This Sunday I'm planning of propping my feet up and giving my brushes some TLC.

So there you have it you lovely lot! 5 practical posts to help kick start our Springs! How exciting is it that Spring is so close now?!

Are you guys starting any new resolutions now? Any big changes afoot? I want to hear all!

Have a super day!

Love,

MB x



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan