Follow Along On Instagram - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Follow Along On Instagram

It's no secret that I looove me some good Instagram action.

I regularly update you on the folk I like to follow, and use snaps from my Instagram for blog posts. Interacting with you guys is one of my favourite things to do and a lot of the content I write for The Elgin Avenue is inspired by Instagram comments, questions or images that I've noticed are popular. 

If you don't already follow you can find me on @monicabeatrice

This week you can expect to see behind the scenes pics of my work on set, and London skylines. Here's hoping we get another sunrise like this one for our crack of dawn call times! 

Have a super day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan