News Lately - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

News Lately

Pic from my Instagram

Well hey there you gorgeous lot! 

Forgive the time lapse, a lotta lot has been happening round these parts and I am crazyyy excited to share. 

First up - I have a new home.

Second - that home is with Ols.

Third - Rock The Look, the show I've been working on, had its first airing last night! Yippeee. 

As some of you may recall Ols and I celebrated our five year anniversary in November. 
We have pretty much done long distance for that entire time. Bringing our lives together under one roof is awesome and we have found an apartment which we are so in love with. Right now we are just super excited about everything and spending all of our time hunting down the perfect furniture and decorations. I've already posted some of our developments on Instagram and I cannot wait to share with you before and after snaps once we've pulled our rooms together.

Pinterest has totally become my NBFF for inspiration. If you guys have recommendations on any great interiors pinners or blogs to follow I would LOVE to hear!

Have a super day all!

Love,

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan