Weekend - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Weekend

Jeans: Edwin, Blouse: Similar, Sandals: Steve Madden ℅, Bag: Lulu Guinness ℅, Watch: Next, Turquoise Bracelet: Accessorize 

Normally I wear shop-bought boyfriend jeans, but sometimes (my favourite times) I just wear Ols's. 
This weekend I chose the latter. Boyfriend denim is my go-to for comfort-with-a-capital-C! I love that that they sit on the hips unlike all my skinny jeans which fasten higher.
This Zara blouse was such a steal, I nabbed it in the sale but this one from Juicy Couture is pretty similar. 
Things still feel so crazy up in the air right now, despite having a new home I am living out of a suitcase between work and family! That first night where I'll be staying put is going to feel like heaven

I hope you guys all had an awesome weekend! Here's to a great week ahead!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan