CORNFLOWER - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

CORNFLOWER




Glassons fluffy sweater / Levi's denim (similar) / Forever New bag (similar) / Colette by Colette Hayman necklace (similar) / Sportsgirl sunglasses (similar) / Unknown boots

Quite possiblly the softest jumper I've ever felt and has therefore earned its number one spot in my fluffy sweater collection. I'm so happy with the amount of pastel-coloured and fluffy goodies coming into stores lately.... every few years I look at the trends currently out and declare that it's the best year for fashion yet, and I think that time has come again because the focus is back on comfort and effortlessness and it's never felt so good. Although, I did buy leather-look pants today from work even though I can't guarantee that I'll be able to bend in them... but everything is easily justified when it's on sale, right?







Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan