Home On The Mind - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Home On The Mind

All images via my Pinterest

When I moved into my very first flat, to go to University, I remember discussing with my best friend how clothes had been usurped entirely, in our shopping consciousness, by home ware. Now that I've moved for a second time it is literally all I can think about again. Any spare cash is immediately dedicated to improvements, any spare time to tidying and building furniture - have you guys ever experienced this total brain takeover?! I guess as a student we were thrifting everything too, and didn't have a choice over the furniture which was already in our flats; now having moved to a totally unfurnished apartment it's like a whole new world has opened up, although finding second hand treasures is still one of my favourite past times. 

Right now I am on a mission to assemble my home office. In my old place I holed myself up in the kitchen/dining/spare bedroom, but now I have (in theory - although it is currently taken over by boxes) a neat little area all of my own. Working from home, feeling comfortable, inspired and focused is so important, and so I am taking on board as many inspirational images and suggestions as possible. Pinterest and I are very close right now. 

Read on for some of the office ideas and space I love…
This weekend I got to catchup with a ton of my girlfriends; seeing their beautiful faces and laughing over good food is possibly my favourite thing ever

For the rest of the week I'll be travelling, and we're wrapping up the filming for Rock The Look too! I am so excited to see the series unfold. 

I hope you guys all had an awesome weekend too! If you have any home office tips - I am all ears!

Have a super day and start to your weeks all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan