LA Via - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

LA Via

Happy Friday you gorgeous lot!
I don't know about you guys but this week has FLOWN by following the long Easter weekend. We had such a beautiful time over the bank holiday on the South Coast, sometimes I had to pinch myself that we REALLY weren't abroad. Especially when we passed BEAUTIFUL houses like this one above. It reminded me so much of my travels around California a few years ago. 

I am itching to get back to the West Coast this year, I'm hoping the stars will align and I'll get to do so soon. For now though these images are reminding me of the heavenly weekend we enjoyed - and the LA fantasies.


What are you guys up to this weekend? 

I'll be heading up to Scotland to visit my sister at University. I can't wait to revisit Glasgow again, last time I was bowled over by the beautiful architecture and awesome locals. 

Have a great one!

Love, 

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan