New Season Blue and Grey - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

New Season Blue and Grey

 photo Sportscraft-Jenelle-W_zps8271d0e3.jpg
 photo Asos-Sportscraft-Jenelle-2_zps28f5b067.jpg
 photo Sportscraft-Jenelle-Portrait_zpsaf2b829f.jpg
 photo Katherine-Dunmill-ManiaMania_zps71d9c207.jpg

A pale blue shirt may have been on my Capsule Wardrobe list (back here) but had not yet made itself into my actual wardrobe until last week. Hunting one down that was not chambray was surprisingly difficult considering it is such a simple, useful basic. I found two- one of which was NOT cut properly at all (which I was really surprised by as it was Witchery and I know they know better!) the second was this one from Sportscraft which hit the nail on the head. I have since worn it a lot, for work, with jeans, black leather shorts… It is a typical capsule wardrobe item perfect to mix and match with your other pieces. I am not 100% sure it worked out right with this skirt, as the fabric should ideally be softer and the buttons open lower to get the look just right. However, I was all too thrilled to throw on this skirt and share it with you. I love light grey skirts, the flares on this are that feminine touch that I can either embrace, or cover with a long knit or leather motorcycle jacket to toughen up. I will definitely post this skirt worn with other options. It also comes in blue (see here) which I think worn with a cream chunky knit jumper would be amazing. I don't need another one, that would be greedy, so someone else better get the blue version so I can appreciate it. Deal?! :)

I can not stress enough how glad I am that I added white leather shoes and a clutch to my staples, I have worn them repeatedly. They make for a nice change to black and often pair better with lighter hues without taking away too much attention. As long as you find good quality pieces, white leather will do you many favours. Upon looking up the link to this Katherine Dunmill clutch to add above, I noticed her new 'Call To Arms' military inspired collection is online. The Fabian Strategy Bucket Bag is incredible… looks like a new item has been added to my wish list. 
xx Jenelle

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan