Normcore - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Normcore

 photo Grey-Marle-Lady-1_zps42bf683d.jpg
 photo Grey-Marle-Lady-_zps43214a9f.jpg
 photo Grey-Lady-Jenelle-2_zps0e8b66a6.jpg
 photo Grey-Swammped_zpsfa3966ce.jpg
Staple the Label Top (similar by Finders Keepers here), Asos Pleated Skirt, Chloe Boots,

Laura messaged me the morning of the Style and the City launch asking what I planned to wear. Colour was the obvious choice- Sex and the City is full of colour, print and eclectic touches. So I obviously wanted to wear black, or grey. Anything but colour. Go against the grain wherever possible!
This look didn't feel too dressed up for a Friday morning either (although if I'd worn a pair of pumps…) but I tell you what, wearing t-shirt fabric head-to-toe is super comfy! Win. I love this boxy top, I got it ages ago and wear it a lot, I spotted a pretty similar one on sale at Fashn Bunkr, if I didn't have this one already I would be adding it to cart directly. I do head to toe black or white all the time, grey is somehow a little different, but I like it, I like the 'nothingness' it exudes. This morning I heard people talking about 'normcore' in reference to the opening of Uniqlo today in Melbourne. Damn well I love that, I am SOOOO NOT into faux tan, faux hair extensions, faux nails, boobs exposed, tightly clung super short anything dressing. Term dressing in an undone way with a little more flair than 'I just rolled out of bed in this' and I am okay with that. Just call me 'grey-marle-normcore-lady'.

I probably should start wearing different boots. Actually, I have to start wearing different boots before I kill these entirely. When I go back to Adelaide I am bringing back more ankle boots from my boxes of stuff! Same goes with a different bag. Meh. 
Photos by Laura Liy
xx Jenelle

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan