Outdoor Indoor - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Outdoor Indoor

Hey peeps!
All images via my Pinterest 

I had the intention of trawling Pinterest this morning for a
 DIY I'm hoping to hookup when I recover some of my furniture from storage. Instead I found myself drawn to indoor/outdoor spaces, flooded with light and heaving with green. Yesterday I was given a tour of Glasgow's Botanical Gardens by my little sis, the air which circulated in the Arboretum was FRESH on another level and it reminded me how incredible our environment is. I can't claim I'm going to be able to recreate any of these gorgeous spaces, but I sure do like interiors perving on them. The incorporation of green desk elements below is a sweet half way point. 
Read on for more beautiful indoor outdoor spaces . . . 



Do you guys love a green theme too?

Have a super day all!

Love, 

MB x 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan