Paris Photo Diary - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Paris Photo Diary


salmon caesar salad and frites - my favourite combination! // beautiful botanical windows at Dior // dream apartments outside my hotel window

For those of you that follow me on Instagram, no doubt you'll already know that I've spent the past couple of days in Paris. Escaping for a fleeting visit has been the most wonderful treat, and I returned to London today buzzing with all of the beauty and artistry of the city. I have so much to catch you guys up on from what I was doing in the city, but this morning I spent a few hours wandering the City, eyes on stalks, truly feeling the energy of Paris. I've put together a little photo diary of some of my favourite moments. 

Lots more after the jump!

vibrant flowers in Jardin Des Tuileries // flying the French flag on a beautiful street // just a pigeon pit stop
flower lined streets // menus as our lunch stop London Paris // kicking my feet up in Pretty Loafers
the most perfect blue door // beautiful apartments ii // hedgerows and rooftops at Jardin Des Tuileries
peekaboo eiffel tower

the greenest promenade at Jardin Des Tuileries // Chanel courtyard 

You can see more of my adventures in Paris on my Instagram

I'm back to work on the show tomorrow, I am so excited we are nearing the end of the series! In the mean time I'm going to put my feet up, probably sleep from 9pm and do my nails using my fancy new gismo from Sephora! Don't you guys miss Sephora so much in the UK?! 

Have a super evening all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan