5 Fun Do's To Try This Weekend - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

5 Fun Do's To Try This Weekend

pic via my Instagram 

1 - Braided Chignon. 

Last weekend I was having one of those mornings where I prioritised EVERYTHING before washing my hair. Reluctant to wear another IKEA top knot, I got to grips with one of my favourite Summer do's - a braided chignon. The look got a lotta love on Instagram and it is SUPER easy to do. Simply two french braids, twisted and pinned at the nape of your neck. 

Here are four other fun and EASY do's I love . . . 

2 - Perfect Bed Hair 
Best worn when rolled straight out of bed. Ha!

Hair Note: As you'll see there is an 'undone' theme amongst my pics! I guess I feel like the weekend is ALL about relaxing and not getting too fussy. For the best messy hair conditioned locks are vital. I've been using the Redken All Soft shampoo and heavy cream recently and it has REVOLUTIONISED my hair - I could not recommend it more if you are suffering from dry ends and brittle locks.

3 - Classic Top Knot. 
Gorgeous with grown out bleached ends. 

4. Messy Low Ponytail. 
Best with second day hair + gentle back combing at the root

5. Chunky Central Plait.
Add a fedora and leave loose strands framing your face - so chic!

* Pics 2 - 5 from my Pinterest *

Do you guys love messy weekend hair too? Let me know which do' is your favourite in the comment section below. 

I am off to my cousin's wedding today! The first one of the season - yipee!

Follow me along for the day on Instagram

Have a great weekend all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan