Beauty: Travel Kit - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Beauty: Travel Kit

 photo Travel-Beauty1_zps7844de42.jpg
 photo Travel-Beauty3_zpsd7caa184.jpg
 photo Travel-Beauty2_zps226575c2.jpg
Hello! From Adelaide! This week I headed back to my hometown to see family for the first time in forever (well, almost a year), and thought I would share a quick travel beauty post. I hate over packing (or under for that matter- particularly overseas- trying to explain tweezers in another language is just tough!), so take the essentials for skincare, everyday makeup and an extra piece or two to kick things up a notch for going out (you, know, on the town). {While small, in it's defense, Adelaide does have a town}. 

Skincare:
Kosmea Facial Cleansing wipes, dispose as you go and watch your luggage get lighter! But seriously these smell like roses and cleanse the skin much better than many other wipes products. I am only away for a little while this time so did not pack a separate cleanser- if I were staying a week I would throw one of those in too. 
Kora Calming Lavender Mist, acts as a refresh and tone product. I love these, they smell beautiful, and I can get addicted to spraying my face. 
Kora Soothing Day and Night  Cream. My current moisturiser, some times a little heavy, but great for winter. Contains lavender, pomegranate, chamomile, olive and evening primrose oil to nourish the skin. 
Kosmea 24/7 Radiance Youth Boost oil, to lock in moisture after toning, or i, sea buckthorn and pomegranate oils, rich in antioxidants to help keep your skin young. 

Makeup:
MAC BB Cream, a good light hydrating foundation, containing an SPF, just paint on with your brush and go. 
Alison Jade eyebrow palette, cause I can not go anywhere without touched up brows!
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara- for the best lashes, without fail. 
Covergirl Colour Show Kohl pencil, for darkened eyes, which can be simple or winged for a bolder effect.

Not pictured but in my handbag all the same: 
YSL Touch Eclat, for brightening the face, Burt's Bees lip balm.
xx Jenelle

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan