Stephen Jones collaborates with FitFlop - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Stephen Jones collaborates with FitFlop



It's gorgeous, talented Marcia Kilgore and her pal Stephen Jones. The milliner to the stars has collaborated with FitFlop on a super comfy loafer, THE JONES. Available now but selling out fast.


I know what you're thinking, a milliner designing shoes (?) Me too. But Jones is super-talented and I'm sure he can turn his hand to designing anything. Apparently, Jones met Kilgore in New York a couple of years ago, and a week later, 'The coolest little cap appeared by courier, which suited me spectacularly,' the FitFlop founder recalls, 'I felt like some kind of Cinderella. So when it came to designing my perfect slipper I couldn't think of anyone better.' She's convinced me - and the loafers are pretty neat. The Mykonos Blue colour is lovely for summer (£135, available HERE ) but, of course, I like the French Navy - available HERE.




Thank you all so much for your lovely comments about THE BOOK, I really appreciate it. And just to confirm I will not be taking down this blog (so feel free to browse the archives!), just posting as and when. The plan is to do smaller blog posts and to continue tinkering around on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I'm a Social Networking Addict, it's impossible to stop - and I'd miss you all too much.


See you soon,


Alyson





Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan