Would you wear yellow? - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Would you wear yellow?


Boden lightweight boatneck, £22, available HERE and Modern Pencil skirt, £59.00, available HERE.
 
And they were all yellow... It's worrying, I know but something has happened. I've found myself humming Coldplay tunes. I currently have only one yellow item in my wardrobe (a cotton knitted APC top with two pockets and gold buttons that looks quite vintage-y), plus some pale fifties primrose coloured tiles in the kitchen. But I'd quite like some more. Maybe it's the sunny weather? Or fashion osmosis? Or the World Cup in Brazil? Who knows. But yesterday I Pinned this bathroom photo on my Pinterest Home Stuff board:

Photo: sfgirlbybay

Proof that a smattering of bright yellow with your neutrals can look chic. The tone has to be right though - warm and sunny, egg yolky not too blueish and not too pale. Though obviously it depends on your complexion. And it's good enough for Ines...




Boden 7/8 lemon chino, £49, available HERE.


This Weekend Maxmara Celia blouse, £105, available HERE is probably a bit pale for moi but I could go this Martin Margiela fine knit cashmere sweater, £665, available HERE.


And I keep seeing women in these shiny Saltwater sandals, £49.99, available HERE.



Go easy though, no one wants to end up looking like Big Bird.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan