It's OK to wear red jeans again - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

It's OK to wear red jeans again



Sometimes in fashion when an item or trend reaches epidemic proportions it has to be left alone for a while. Left to the Duchess of Cambridge for a while. Then Kate Moss wears red jeans and suddenly everything's OK again. Garance Doré posts an old picture of Isabel Marant in hers:



And a middle-aged blogger follows suit. Now. I hate to sound like a competitive teenager but this photo was actually taken in spring prior to the Kate Moss In Red Jeans (KMIRJ) moment when I'd been swanning around in my old Zara hot pants again. Here I am in my new studio...




And here's where to find red jeans today:




Moto low rise skinny jeans by Current Elliott, now £110, available HERE.



Leggy zip jeans by French Connection, now £60, available HERE.



Cropped jeans, by Boden, £49, available HERE.

For information, on how to wear red jeans without looking like Ronald McDonald, here's my Grown-up guide to hot pants. Are you going crazy for coloured denim (again)?






Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan