Feeling the Loafer Love - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Feeling the Loafer Love


Photo: Garance Doré

As summer slips into autumn, I've been thinking of slipping out of my Birkenstocks and into a pair of loafers. Clarks has a couple of fantastic pairs - and these street style pictures show how I'd wear them:


Clarks Busby Folly, £69.99, available HERE.


Clarks Griffin Milly, £46.99, available HERE.

Photo: Sartorialist


And so, I finished my final chapter today! It's such a strange feeling - a mixture of excitement and exhaustion. I still can't quite believe it, in fact I doubt I'll believe any of this is real until I have a copy of the book in my grubby little hands. There are still a few bit and pieces of outstanding stuff to write - including the intro (thought I'd leave the most important part till last) - and the editing to do, but that can wait till I get back from holiday. I'm absolutely knackered and can't wait to lie on a beach and give my brain a rest. It's been a proper endurance test and with such a short time frame, I've really had to churn copy out. Let's just hope it all makes sense, I'm practically delirious and can't tell what's good or bad anymore.


Right. And now I'm off for a celebratory pedicure followed by a giant glass of wine. Have a lovely weekend.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan