Looking To Autumn - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Looking To Autumn

Coat: M Missoni pre SS'15, Jeans: Next, Heels: Old but Similar, Breton: Old but Similar, Clutch: Russell & Bromley, Scarf: Feather & Stone c/o 

For as long as I can remember Autumn has been my FAVOURITE season. I have always been obsessed with getting the perfect Fall photo - a tree lined park with golden branches overhanging just so. And the thought of warm drinks in hand whilst the air is biting cold . . . pure, pure love. Today, I officially saw my first honey hued pavement - it's happening peeps!
Whilst Summer whole heartedly rocks my world, and I love the ease of throwing on cutoffs, there is a wardrobe excitement which I feel only ever comes with Autumn. Total back-to-school vibes. One of my favourite looks is a fabulous tailored coat, jeans, scarf and heels. And preferably yes, one of those warm drinks in hand too. I recently came into possession of the most perfect leopard print scarf, which I have been wearing non stop. I adore the longer length. This M Missoni coat is also scoring major wardrobe points with me; it's a stellar piece which smartens up any look. It's a pre SS'15 item; but you can have a snoop around the current season here
Are you guys excited for Autumn too?! Fraudulently (!) as I write this I am actually mentally packing my suitcase for a week's holiday in the sun with my Sister, we'll be returning to my favourite Menorca for a little last minute Summer sunshine. But then, it's officially AUTUMN.

Have an awesome day all, 

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan