Marion Cotillard and my new film of the summer - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Marion Cotillard and my new film of the summer


Marion Cotillard in Dior at the Met Gala 2014

After seeing the brilliant film Two Days, One Night, Marion Cotillard is my new favourite French femme. She's superb as a woman battling depression and battling to save her job. The small town action takes place over a single weekend, when Cotillard's Sandra tries to persuade colleagues to vote for her rather than a bonus. Some people do the right thing, others don't. This poignant tale of modern day working life has usurped Boyhood as my film of the summer.

In Mary Katranzou


Wearing Thakoon in 2010

In Dior at The Dark Knight Rises premiere 2012.


Photos: Vogue, Daily Mail.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan