New in / Belted coat and printed court shoes - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

New in / Belted coat and printed court shoes

                                                                                               CLICK TO SEE MORE



                                                                                                  coat: zara / here,
                                                                                                  shoes: zara / here,
                                                                                                  ph. me

After a silly Monday, the best thing you can do is ______ (fill the blank).
Dreamy camel coat in wool which can be worn in many ways and printed court shoes were my perfect match!
I already know that these two pieces will easily become my fall favorites. What's not to love?!

p.s. while we speak about shopping,  I would love to hear what do you think about blog sale?  I have tons of clothes worn only once!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan