The Room Divide - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

The Room Divide

Image Via

Since moving into our new apartment this year, Ols and I have been tackling tasks for which we feel huge 'first time co-habiting' gratification; including: buying our first sofa, organising my home office and having enough pots and pans to have friends over all day, every day. However, there are still a number of home areas which are just killing me; two in particular . . .

1. Our bedroom is crazy cluttered - we have boxes of miscellaneous everything which need to be sorted or scrapped; and our clothes are taking over every spare surface and floor space known to man. 

2. Our entranceway - which we love (because seriously which small apartment has an entranceway?!) - plays host to our tumble drier and odd and sods which really look terrible. So much so that I've started putting THE biggest bunch of flowers directly to the right so that guests are (hopefully!) distracted enough to not look to the messy-left. 

We've finally reached our threshold and this weekend Ols and I are setting aside time to  sort through everything; and yes this means another IKEA trip (yay for me, hell for him. Ha!) I'll be on the hunt for organisation for our bedroom, and we are planning on installing a room dividing curtain to section off the 'utility' area in our entrance way. Of course Pinterest has served up inspiration aplenty; what did we even do before we could pin our home decor ideas?!

Have any of you guys used a room dividing curtain before? Do you have any tips for our crazy loft-bedroom? Specifically storage? Let me know in the comments below . . . .

Hope you're all having a great day!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan