Classic autumn shoes: Cheaney for Toast - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Classic autumn shoes: Cheaney for Toast





I think I've forgotten how to wear shoes. It's been such a lovely, long summer and - if you can brave the morning chill - is still just about warm enough for Birkenstocks. So this year's autumn transition feels particularly tricky. I've noticed that Toast has a small range of women's styles handcrafted in England by master shoemakers Joseph Cheaney & Sons. The British brand has been manufacturing traditional footwear since 1886 and is now owned by cousins Jonathan and William Church, of the Church's shoe family - which is now owned by Prada. Talk about Trad Shoe Shuffle. Obviously, being made in Northamptonshire from the finest leathers means these gorgeous shoes aren't cheap, but with footwear I honestly believe that you get what you pay for. My favourites are the dark navy Emily monkstrap shoe, £265, available HERE - I'd wear them everyday with black trousers or dark denim jeans - and the Maisie Oxford brogue, £265, available HERE.






Who doesn't love a new pair of autumn shoes?


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan