Menorca Travel Diary | Part 1 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Menorca Travel Diary | Part 1

Macarella beach, Menorca - accessible by a short hike from Cala Galdana

Hey guys! How're you all doing? Technically I'm back at work after returning from Menorca, but my mind is totally still on holiday! Do you get that too when you return from a trip? It's like "I'll crack open a beer with that lunch thank you very much" (FYI I didn't, but you know the temptation was real!) and I'm reaching for frayed shorts, flip flops and a wicker bag for my meetings. It feels kinda good.

Confusing, but good. 

Before we run into the Fashion Week roundups, outfits and news, I am sharing Part 1 of my Menorca Travel Diary with you guys today, and the other half tomorrow. As many of you know, my family and I have an apartment on the island so Menorca really is a home away from home. This trip was extra doubly special as I was travelling with my sister Marietta for our first ever sisters-only holiday. It was AWESOME. Having the time away with my little Sis was the best remedy to a year of hard work. It is so special to spend time with our loved ones; if I've learnt anything from our trip it is that we should all take as much time as possible to do so and really be present when we do. I really limited my e-mail checking and social media over the time too which I think played a massive part in me feeling fully relaxed over the holiday.
Read on for a tonne more pics . . . 

Right, I'm off for a DIY pre-LFW pamper. My day will start SUPER early tomorrow so make sure to check in with me on Instagram and Twitter - there's a lotta lot going on. 

Have an awesome day all!

Love, 

MB x

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan