New in / COS - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

New in / COS


                                                                                            CLICK TO SEE MORE


                                                                                             ph. me

After several posts about Vienna, I got lots of questions about my purchase so I decided to share it with you today.
Beside a few small gifts for my dearest, I bought only these two pieces for me.
I picked black basics from COS, gorgeous trousers with high waist and simple A-line skirt, which are perfect for every season.
In the next post, you will see how I styled the pants!



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan