Quote of the week: Emma Thompson - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Quote of the week: Emma Thompson


Photo: Nick Haddow


Whether she's speaking her mind at the Grammys or on a voyage to the Arctic with Greenpeace (to highlight global warming), I bloody love Emma Thompson. When asked if 50 is the new 35 in an interview in today's Guardian Weekend magazine, the 55-year-old actress replies:

'Can I just say very loudly, bollocks. Not to recognise getting older for what it is...I do think the infantalisation of our generation is one of the human issues of our time. People wanting to be 35 when they're 50 makes me think: why? Why don't you be 50 and be good at that?'


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan