Quote of the week: Emmanuelle Alt - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Quote of the week: Emmanuelle Alt




We're back from holiday and I'm grumpy. But at least it's still shirt weather in the UK and there's a great interview with Emmanuelle Alt in the Telegraph's Stella magazine today (it's not online yet, but I'll add a link when it appears). I know, she's beautiful, French and the editor of Vogue but these are wise words:

'I can tell you for sure I will never do anything to my face. Nothing. The age I am? That is it. Who do you want to convince you're 10 years younger? Who do you care about? The people who know you, they know your age. so deal with it!'





Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan