Sandra and The World According to Gogglebox - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Sandra and The World According to Gogglebox



So I met Sandra one of the stars of Channel 4's award-winning series Gogglebox (very randomly in Brixton yesterday). For viewers who don't live in the UK, Gogglebox is a post-post-modern reality TV programme showing people in their own homes watching TV. Sounds rubbish, but it's hilarious. And incredibly popular. Sandra told me that over 5m viewers tuned in for the new series on Friday night. There's a cast of families and friends around the country - and the 52-year-old south Londoner is filmed at home in Brixton, discussing the week's news and views with her friend of 40-years Sandy. Each episode, takes two to three nights filming and so I asked her if it was hard work and she said, 'Nah, it's dead easy. I just sit on my arse watching telly and eating.'







As Sandra talked me through the new book of the show: The World According to Gogglebox, I couldn't help admiring her fine collection of rings, and she revealed that she' ll be launching a jewellery website soon. You heard it here first.


Sandra and Sandy will be at Foyles bookshop on Wednesday evening signing copies of The World According to Gogglebox. Further details here.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan