Mustard Yellow Coats & Clark's Desert Boots - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Mustard Yellow Coats & Clark's Desert Boots


That's Not My Front Door

I've been banging on about colourful winter coats for so long, thought it was about time I put my money where my mouth is. Actually, I say my money… this Cos cover-up was an impromptu gift from the ever-generous Mr That's Not My Age. Bless him. So, there we were having a local coffee (me in my autumn coat, chandelier earrings, hair tied back) when a friend of a friend exclaimed, 'Blimey, you look like royalty.' I laughed, managed not to spray soya latte all over my new jacket and prayed that she meant Grace Kelly, not Princess Anne.




If Cos has sold out of the mustard yellow, collarless coat, there's always the warm honey Margit from Toast, £275, available HERE or Boden's citrine Lottie coat, £132.30, available HERE.




And did you notice my new, slightly pointy Clark's Phenia Desert Boots? (£79, available HERE) I think they look quite Parisian, don't you?



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan