Quotes on age and style - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Quotes on age and style



When I said I'd finished the final chapter of my book, I didn't realise how much work there was still to do. Writing the intro was excruciating, actually writing every chapter was excruciating but I knew I had to get the opening pages right. To really nail it. So much to say, such a small word-count. The Book is currently being laid-out by the designer (hasn't been proof-read yet, so I have that to come) and I should have a rough draft next week. Still can't quite believe it's happening...



I like the idea of starting every chapter with a quote, so I was doing a bit of research when up popped this brilliant article (25 Famous Women on Getting Older) in New York magazine last week. Think I'll definitely be including this one from Whoopi Goldberg:

'Listen, the best advice on aging is this: What’s the alternative? The alternative, of course, is death. And that’s a lot of shit to deal with. So I’m happy to deal with menopause. I’ll take it.'



Do you have any favourite quotes?

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan