The essential long-sleeved stripy t-shirt - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

The essential long-sleeved stripy t-shirt



The Birkenstocks have been packed away (shoved under the bed), the hot water bottle has seen some action and I am gradually making the autumn wardrobe transition. One of my chic style essentials is a long-sleeved stripy t-shirt; current favourite is from Gudrun Sjoden because it's nice and long, and well made from good quality organic cotton. I have one from last year in coffee/black that I've worn and worn, and worn and worn. This year, I've opted for the charcoal and black version:



Some of Gudrun's styles are a bit too Fabulous Fashionista for a minimalista like myself, but the basics are excellent and I like that she always uses older models (see above). Women I can relate to.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan