Jigsaw x William Morris - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Jigsaw x William Morris



After taking a look at the Jigsaw x William Morris collaboration, I've decided that it is beautiful and useful and welcome at That's Not My Age Mansions. As well as, on my back. To celebrate the William Morris: Anarchy & Beauty exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery, Jigsaw has taken the Great Interior Design Challenge and teamed up with the William Morris Gallery to create an exclusive collection using archive prints. This fashion-meets-art collaboration has been available for a couple of weeks now, but I like to see things properly before I give them the That's Not My Age seal of approval. My favourite piece is the jaquard jacket (below), perfect with black trousers or jeans, or over a simple dress. The traditional Victorian pattern is brought up-to-date with a modern-day silhouette; cotton blend jacket, £179, available HERE.




As navy is the grown-up alternative to black, the cotton-blend jacquard coat is a useful piece too; £198, available HERE. And there's a close-up of the modal scarf with decorative pom-poms, £69, available HERE. All three items come in the Brother Rabbit William Morris design:





Now I just need to find the time to visit the William Morris: Anarchy & Beauty exhibition (on until 11 January 2015).


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan