Red Riding Hood meets the Fleet. No Hood! - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Red Riding Hood meets the Fleet. No Hood!

I love, love, love this dress. I know I have never said anything that biased here on SFS before! But you know I do love this vintage inspired outfit, spotted last night at Roslyn Oxley 9 art gallery in Paddington. Is it a  1940's 'Victory' dress to meet the fleet returning home? All red white and blue, yes I know, American colours; and taking notes at an art show; love your style and we love you too Miss Kingsward. Thank you for letting me grab this beautiful shot. .
Vintage style Victory dress, red white and blue, American colours - Street Fashion Sydney by Kent Johnson.

Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan