The perfect ankle boot from Toast - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

The perfect ankle boot from Toast




Knee boots might be back but I've been on the look out for the perfect pair of ankle boots. I'm after a black, heeled design to elevate my everyday uniform. APC ran a fantastic version last year, but unfortunately I was in-between sizes (this happens, a lot). And no matter what a whippersnapper shop assistant says, I am not going to (a) buy smaller and wait for the leather to expand/my toes to drop off or (b) buy larger and wear insoles or thick socks. I like my shoes to fit. Acne's Pistol Boots are good, though they're not so comfy for running around in. I have my sights set on the Elba boot from Toast, £195 available HERE. It comes in Spanish Nubuck and has a manageable Cuban heel. I'll let you know how I get on...


That's me in my Acne Pistol Boots



What kind of boots are you wearing this winter?


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan