How to wear black and not look boring - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

How to wear black and not look boring


 
Add metallics. Photo: Pure Collection

Black is always a fail-safe option once the festivities kick in. So, I've written a piece about how to wear it and not look bland for the Guardian, HERE. I know from my own experience that I tend to gravitate towards a couple of items in my wardrobe at this time of year. There's a black velvet jacket I bought for a fiver in a second-hand shop in Peckham before second-hand became vintage and Peckham became the new Dalston/Shoreditch/whatever. Slip it on over a simple outfit and I’m ready to party.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces:


John Lewis Tear Drop necklace, £35, available HERE. Cashmere jumper, £75, available HERE. Leather-look jeans, £80, available HERE.


Essington maxi dress, £139,  from Baukjen, available HERE.


 Embellished front dress, £175, from Jaeger, available HERE.



Dogtooth jacquard coat, £198, from Jigsaw, available HERE.


Baukjen Coco shirt, £99, available HERE and Henley lace skirt, £99, available HERE.



Do you have any party pieces that you always rely on?





Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan