KNOTTY - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

KNOTTY



DIY Crochet halter top / Junk high-waisted shorts / Skechers / City Beach hamsa choker

It's been a few days longer than usual, but never trust the week of Christmas to leave time for anything productive (other than baking up a storm). I did take up a new hobby though, as is evident with the amount of yarn scattered around my desk and this resulting crochet halter top. It's a little rough but all I know is in this heat I want a bare back, so it's good enough!

I hope you all have a safe New Year and are ready to make 2015 yours. I've been reading 'The Secret' this past week thanks to a recommendation from a lovely reader in the previous post, and recommend it to anyone who wants to succeed and lead a happy, positive life (so basically everyone). The law of attraction is an interesting thing, so try to stay positive and think and feel good things this next year and see what happens... Remember - thoughts become things! ;-)





Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan