Selfies, style and spotting Bill Clinton - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Selfies, style and spotting Bill Clinton




This is the first (and possibly the last) proper selfie I've ever taken. Though I do wish I'd gone for the Helle Thorning-Schmidt-style snap on Friday evening WHEN I SAW BILL CLINTON  doing his Christmas shopping. I know. That is undoubtedly the most surreal sentence I've ever typed. And I still can't quite believe the former president was on the fourth floor at Liberty admiring the baubles. He looked very dapper too. Anyhow. It's been a good week for grown-up style. Monica Bellucci was named a Bond Girl at 50 - about time the secret agent cavorted with someone his own age.



And 47-year-old Julia Roberts became the face of the Givenchy spring/summer 2015 campaign. She looks good Tomboy Style, don't you think?




Oh and my selfie was taken after I'd had my hair & makeup professionally done for a blogger feature for Good Housekeeping magazine's April issue. I'll keep you posted about that.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend.





Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan