Statement Earrings: J.Crew and Lulu Frost - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Statement Earrings: J.Crew and Lulu Frost


Did you see the photo of Kate Middleton  meeting Jenna Lyons? Er, that's exactly how I felt. And I'm nearly as excited about jewellery designer Lulu Frost's collaboration with J.Crew. That's two of my favourite vintage-inspired accessories suppliers, in one place. Good, eh?


Lulu Frost for J.Crew Crescent earring, £120, available HERE.



Lulu Frost for J.Crew Nova earring, £97, available HERE.



Lulu Frost for J.Crew Beacon studs, £225, available HERE.



My research (looking at Pinterest), brought me to this gorgeous photo of Lee Radziwill from the 1970s. Statement earrings - they're timeless.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan