CRIMSON - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

CRIMSON



Essential A-Line Dress with Flounced Hem c/o Oasap / Colette Hayman gold leaf garland (Urban Outfitters version) / Famous Footwear boots (similar)

I always love seeing runway photos of Dolce & Gabbana shows because their theme of dark hair, gold accents, and rich hues in flattering shapes have me ready to throw my money at them. The vibrancy of this dress by Oasap reminds me a little of the red lace collection they had last year will satisfy for now, is perfect for Winter, and also a lot easier on the wallet.

I've always loved items that are a little bit bigger, or have a structured shape to it while remaining 'breezy.' This ticks that box with its drop hemline - a trend I didn't realise I loved until that Zara dress came into my life around this time last year for the VIP launch of H&M Australia.

If only I could find a range of plain dresses in black and navy too - imagine how easy getting ready in the morning would be (especially if you happen to have overslept, like I did this morning). Lately I've been dreaming of plainer dresses and throwing on statement coats, jackets, or faux fur vests to transform the outfit that way rather than owning a wardrobe full of print. I think every year I tell you my battles between the two and I never seem to stay with one.... I'll get there eventually. It's 2015 after all ;-)





Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan