Ines de la Fressange for Uniqlo 2015 - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Ines de la Fressange for Uniqlo 2015



And now for some more Parisian Chic. Ines de la Fressange's latest collection for Uniqlo est arrivé. Here are a few of my favourite bits and pieces (still available online at the time of writing). I should have blogged about this yesterday - one of my favourite items the 3/4 sleeve pocketed shirt has practically sold out - but the Mayor of Paris took precedence. Sorry, Ines.


Classic coverall jacket, £59.90, available HERE.



Lovely blue Breton top, £14.90, available HERE.  Also available as a dress - yours for £29.90.



 Madras scarf, £11.90, available HERE. 


I have a navy Uniqlo cashmere v-neck sweater that I wear, a lot, so I'll be checking out the cotton cashmere cardigan, £29.90, available HERE.



A bientot.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan