Quote of the week: Caroline de Maigret - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Quote of the week: Caroline de Maigret



Have to be honest and say I'm not a huge fan of How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are, I find it all a bit obvious but maybe I'm a bit jaded after the book writing/editing frenzy - or perhaps the French style guide loses something in translation (?) Model, music producer and best-selling author; the multi-talented and oh-so chic Caroline de Maigret talks about image and style in the current issue of Net-a-Porter's The Edit:

'Once you are OK with aging, you find ways of being the best you can be. We've given up on being perfect. Prince Charming doesn't exist either, we all agree on that. But you can't live your life thinking about what you don't have.'





Though I don't make resolutions, at the start of the year, I think it's important to consider and be thankful for what you do have.



Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan