Scarves that go with everything - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

Scarves that go with everything

That Is My Neck

I didn't feel bad about my neck until I saw this photo (now carefully cropped to remove the full-on Tortoise Effect). Just as well this post is about scarves, then. Navy and khaki are two of the chicest grown-up colours, and so I was delighted to find this vintage men's scarf at Leftovers in Brixton Market. It goes with everything. Well, everything I wear. A lot. Like denim, old military jackets and my lovely COS coat. Being collarless, the COS coat does require some assistance at this time of year.

Here are some more go-with-everything scarves:


Evie feather print scarf, £39,  Hobbs, available HERE.



Polka dot silk Saint Laurent scarf, £175, available HERE



Versace Baroque scarf, £155, available HERE.


Oh and I'll be moving over to Wordpress soon. Just fiddling about with fonts. Stay tuned.




Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan