BEHIND THE SCENES: BRISBANE - Fashion Dress in The Present
News Update
Loading...

BEHIND THE SCENES: BRISBANE












A little behind the scenes of my work trip to Brisbane last week - views via a penthouse at sunrise and a sneak peek into the Winter 2016 collections for Patrizia Pepe and René Lezard. I'll be running our company instagram in a few weeks time so I'll keep you posted when we launch it, but in the mean time I've been collecting photos from our travels and the busy selling period so they're ready to post.

I'm in Sydney for work at the moment, using my down time before dinner to catch up on posts, read some Elle, and plan a few things out for the next few weeks, but new style posts will be back in action in a few days time. Feel free to follow me on instagram to watch me fangirl on Friday when I'm reunited with The Veronicas again (I'm actually bursting with excitement), and post more Winter 2016 collection snaps (shoes, lots of shoes and accessories that I'm getting major heart eyes over ;-))

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion
Notification
welcome to my blog hopefully my content can be useful for you.
Done
Education, loan Education, loan